Creating professional relationships
- Always dress appropriately for the office. You aren't going to a club or a party so remember to dress accordingly.
- Speak to your co-workers in an appropriate manner. Using slang terms, inappropriate language, and vulgar words is not acceptable in an office setting.
- Think before you speak. If you are in a situation where you feel you need to say something, always remember to think about what reactions may result from what you say.
- Discriminatory jokes have no place in the office.
- Respect the opinions and thoughts of others. Do not create tension between co-workers if you differ in opinion. It is important to accept differences in others.
The opinions and positions expressed in the above article represent the views of the author and are provided with no legal obligation and liability on the part of either the author or the publisher of this article, and with no implied or stated guarantees. The publisher of this article and the author are exempt from any liability for events resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this article. Copyrights over the article published on this page are owned in full by the article's author. It is prohibited to reproduce this article in parts or in full without the expressed permission of the author.