Should you seek out a professional resume writer?
- Your current resume is not working. You're not getting enough - or the right type of - interviews from your current resume
- You need a resume that really stands out. Are you pursuing a position in a highly-competitive field like pharmaceutical sales or sports promotion?
- You're unsure of your market worth. Have you been at your current company for a long time and have lost touch with your "value?"
- You're in a rut. Are you stuck in a position and need something dramatic to get unstuck? (This is particularly important if your salary has remained stagnant.)
- You're too modest. If you find it hard to identify and quantify your accomplishments to address "employer-buying motivators", it can be helpful for a third party to express what a great find you are.
- You're re-entering the job market after an absence. Don't know how to account for that "lost" time on the resume? Unsure which of your skills will be attractive to employers?
- You want to look "on paper" like you're worth that hefty salary. If you're good at what you do, your resume should reflect that
A professional resume writer can help you capture your significant skills, education, and experience ... and help you catch the attention of a prospective employer so you increase your chances to interview for the job you want.
The opinions and positions expressed in the above article represent the views of the author and are provided with no legal obligation and liability on the part of either the author or the publisher of this article, and with no implied or stated guarantees. The publisher of this article and the author are exempt from any liability for events resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this article. Copyrights over the article published on this page are owned in full by the article's author. It is prohibited to reproduce this article in parts or in full without the expressed permission of the author.